Let’s talk about fashion... Covet Fashion

Hey, I discovered this game which has terrible reviews but I’m in love with it so I’m gonna talk about it ❤πŸ˜†πŸ€©πŸ‘ 
It’s name is Covet Fashion and like I said before I’m totally in love with it. It features real life brands, and has lots of hairstyles and props that make me crazy(In a good way) the challenges are incredible and it’s fun to see what others think of you like as a stylist. Sure, it will take you some time to level up but it is worth it. All you have to do is save some money and buy clothes in the game or get a 4+ score in the style challenges you entered to win garments and increase your closet value. Believe me. Also you can chat with others and ask for advice on your looks when you join  a fashion house, which is group of stylists, being in a fashion house also means participating in rallies and wining exclusive prizes each month. Here I will leave you some images so you can see what I’m talking about...





So I think this was a good way to start my blog because this app is a big part of my life now and it feels good to share it with others. Maybe the next time we’ll talk about Disney, but if you want more information about the game you can ask me in the comments. Have a nice weekend!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚✌️✌️✌️✌️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comments

  1. Nice!!!......congrats❤πŸŒˆπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦❤πŸŒˆπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts